SUPPORTED CHILD DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
DATE: July 12, 2018
JOB TITLE: Supported Child Development Consultant, Early Intervention Team
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Permanent Full Time
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Work one to one with children who require extra support and their family. Establish a care plan with strategies and goals with family and or other service providers. Write reports and observations.
1. Certificate in Early Childhood Education and or related training. Have experience working with children requiring extra support and their families.
2. Must be willing to work outside of regular office hours and be a team player.
3. Must have proven report writing and computer skills.
4. Must undergo a criminal record check with satisfactory results.
5. Must possess and maintain a valid BC driver’s license.
6. Must have own reliable vehicle suitable for travel.
STARTING WAGE: $20.45/hour with benefits package after trial period.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, July 27, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
SUBMIT RESUMES TO:
Vanessa Riplinger, Operations Manager
Cariboo Chilcotin Child Development Centre
690 Second Avenue North
Williams Lake, BC
Fax: (250) 392-4432