SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST JOB POSTING:
Position: Speech and Language Pathologist – full time permanent
Location: Cariboo Chilcotin Child Development Centre
Williams Lake, British Columbia, CANADA
Want to travel and see another part of Canada? Do long commutes to work make you think about moving? Do you want to end your work day with a swim, a ski, a hike or a bike ride? Then look no further and read the rest: You will provide direct services to early intervention and school aged children, with a focus on services in a community-based setting. You will work co-operatively with a team of professionals and families in a multi-disciplinary environment dedicated to providing the highest standards of service.
• Required Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
• Certified and registered in the Speech-Language & Audiology Canada.
• Certified and registered in the College of Speech & Hearing Health Professionals of B.C.
• A criminal record check with satisfactory results.
• A valid BC Driver’s License.
For more information or to send a resume contact:
Vanessa Riplinger, Operations Manager
Cariboo Chilcotin Child Development Centre
690 North Second Avenue
Williams Lake, British Columbia